- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3/4 FBVS-3C 2-Piece Full-Port Ball Valve with Solder End Connections - Brass, 3/4"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 3/4 LFFBVS-3CView this item
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The Series FBVS-3C (Part# 0547111) is used in commercial and industrial applications for a full range of liquids and gases. These valves feature a bottom-loaded blowout-proof stem, virgin PTFE seats, thrust washer, adjustable stem packing gland, stem packing nut, chrome plated brass ball, brass adapter, and steel handle.
- Two-Piece Brass Ball Valve
- Solder End Connections
- Full Port
- Use in Commercial & Industrial Applications
- Suitable for a full range of Liquids and Gases
- Bottom-Loaded Blowout-Proof Stem
- Adjustable Stem Packing Gland
- Chrome Plated Brass Ball
- Complies with MSS-SP-110
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- UL Listed
- Product Number: 0547111
- Material: Brass
- Pipe Size Opening: 3/4"Maximum Working Pressure
- 600 psi (41.3 bar) WOG, non-shock
- 150 psi (10.3 bar) WSP
- Limited 1 year through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.