- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3/4 LFFBVS-3C Ball Valve, 2-Piece Full-Port w/Solder End Connections - Lead Free, 3/4"
The Watts 3/4 LFFBVS-3C is a ball valve used for a full range of liquids and gasses in commercial and industrial applications. It is constructed out of a durable brass material and features a 3/4" pipe size opening. This Watts ball valve is made to comply with Lead Free installation requirements. It is designed to prevent blow outs and stem leaks for a reliable installation.
- Lead Free forged copper silicon alloy body and adapter
- Certified to NSF/ANSI standard 61/8
- UL Listed solder valve
- Fluorocarbon elastomer stem O-ring prevents stem leaks
- Adjustable stem packing gland
- PTFE stem packing seal, thrust washer, and seats
- Bottom loaded blowout proof stem
- Machined chrome plated Lead Free brass ball
- Valves comply to MSS-SP-110 standard
- The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25% of lead by weight
- Replaces: 3/4 FBVS-3C (Product Number: 0547111)
- Ordering Code: 0555111
- Material: Brass
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 400°F (-40°C to 204°C)
- Pipe Size Opening: 3/4"
- Pressure Ratings:
- 600 psi (41 bar) WOG, non-shock
- 150 psi (10.3 bar) WSP
Limited 1 year through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers