- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3/4 LFN45BM1 Valve, 3/4" Pressure Reducing NPT Threaded Female Inlet x NPT Female Outlet - Lead Free
Earn 3 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Series LFN45B Lead Free* Water Pressure Reducing Valves are used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. It consists of a Lead Free* brass body construction, stainless steel integral strainer, thermoplastic seat and cage, thermal expansion bypass, and sealed spring cage for waterworks pit installations. The LFN45B Series is available in a variety of end connections including: threaded, solder, PEX, quick-connect and CPVC with both union and double union connections. Maximum Working Pressure: 400psi (27.6 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa).
- Lead-free brass body construction
- Helps to reduce water consumption
- Integral stainless steel strainer is removable for cleaning
- Pressure range is suitable up to 400 PSI (27.6 BAR)
- MFG Model #: 3/4 LFN45BM1
- MFG Part #: 0009477
- Actuation Manual Assembled Depth (in.): 4 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 5 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 2.75 in
- Compatible pipe material
- Multi-Purpose Connection: MPT x FPT
- Insulated: No
- Material: Brass
- Maximum pressure (psi): 400
- Maximum working temperature (F): 180
- Minimum working temperature (F): 33
- Pipe or Fitting Product Type: Valve
- Product Height (in.): 1.6
- Product Length (in.): 4.68
- Product Weight (lb.): 2
- Product Width (in.): 2.25
- Size (in.): 3/4
- Valve Product Type: Pressure Regulating
- Valve inlet diameter (in.): 0.75
- Valve outlet diameter (in.): 0.75
- Valve type: Other
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.