- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3/4 LFN55BM1-DU-S Valve, 3/4" Pressure Reducing Double Union Inlet & Outlet w/Strainer - Lead Free
Earn 11 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Series LFN55B Water Pressure Reducing Valves are used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. It consists of a Lead Free* brass body construction integral stainless steel strainer, thermoplastic seat, bronze sealed spring cage for waterworks pit installations and thermal expansion bypass. The LFN55B is available with either threaded, solder, PEX, quick-connect or CPVC end connections. Maximum Working Pressure: 400psi (27.6 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa).
- • Double union inlet & outlet connections • Integral stainless steel strainer • Thermoplastic seat • Lead Free* brass body construction • Serviceable in line • Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure • Sealed spring cage on all models for accessible outdoor or pit installations
- A Water Pressure Reducing Valve with integral strainer shall be installed in the water service pipe near its entrance to the building where supply main pressure exceeds 60psi (413 kPa) to reduce it to 50psi (345 kPa) or lower. The water pressure reducing valve shall be constructed using Lead Free* materials. Lead Free*regulators shall comply with state codes and standards,where applicable, requiring reduced lead content. The valve shall feature a Lead Free* brass body suitable for water supply pressures up to 400psi (27.6 bar). Provision shall be made to permit the bypass flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply.Water Pressure ReducingValve with builtin bypass check valves will be acceptable. Approved valveshall be listed to ASSE 1003 and IAPMO and certified to CSA B356. Valve shall be a Watts Series LFN55B
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.