- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3/4 LFX65B Valves, 3/4" Pressure Reducing NPT Threaded Female Inlet x NPT Female Outlet - Lead Free
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Plumbing ValvesView all items in this category
Series LFX65B Water Pressure Reducing Valves are designed to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level to protect plumbing system components and reduce water consumption. The LFX65B features Lead Free construction to comply with Lead Free* installation requirements. The LFX65B is a cartridge style regulator and is orderable three ways: As a complete, ready-to-install regulator, or as a separate Rough-in Kit consisting of a Lead Free* brass body with integral strainer, or as a separate Cartridge Assembly. The LFX65B delivers superior flow performance with low fall off pressure while reducing flow noise with its engineered seat design. The LFX65B is a 100 percent balanced valve, as inlet pressures fluctuate, reduced pressure does not. The LFX65B incorporates control valve style stem and disc guidance for accuracy and longevity. It is available with interchangeable union tailpiece kits in standard-sized solder and threaded tailpieces for Quick-Connect, PEX and CPVC options. The X65B Cartridge Assemblies are available in standard pressure range of 20 - 80psi (138 – 552 kPa), preset at the factory to 50psi (345 kPa) or highpressure range (HP) of 50 -150psi (345 to 1034 kPa) preset at the factory to 100psi (6.9 bar). The standard bypass feature** permitsthe flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply.
- Part #: 0009945
- Cartridge Style valve enables quick and easy installation or service in
- Greater flow performance with lower fall off pressure for consistent operation
- Seat design reduces flow noise
- 100% balanced valve, unique to Watts, provides reliable flow performance
- Full size range available rated to 400psi to meet your commercial and residential applications
- Cartridge Assemblies available in standard and high
- pressure (HP) models
- Bypass feature in Cartridge Assembly controls thermal expansion pressure.
- Standard construction includes sealed spring cage and corrosion resistant adjusting and cage screws for accessible outdoor or pit installations
- High performance thermoplastic integral seat cartridge
- Union inlet connection and tailpiece kits for solder, Quick
- Connect, PEX, CPVC and threaded to meet your commercial and residential applications.
- High temperature resistant reinforced diaphragm for hot water
- A Water Pressure Reducing Valve with integral strainer shall be installed in the water service pipe near its entrance to the building where supply main pressure exceeds 60psi (413 kPa) to reduce it to 50psi (345 kPa) or lower. The water pressure reducing valve shall be constructed using Lead Free* materials. Lead Free* regulators shall comply with state codes and standards, where applicable, requiring reduced lead content. The valve shall feature a Lead Free* brass body suitable for water supply pressures up to 400psi (27.6 bar). Provision shall be made to permit the bypass flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply. Water Pressure Reducing Valve with built
- in bypass check valves and integral strainer will be acceptable. Approved valve shall be listed to ASSE 1003 and IAPMO.
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.