- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3/425AUB-Z3 Standard Capacity Water Pressure Regulator Valve - Bronze, 3/4"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 1 LF25AUB-Z3View this item
- A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 3/4 inch 25AUB-Z3 (Part # 0069717) Series Water Pressure Reducing Valve is used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. This series is suitable for water supply pressures up to 300psi (20.7 bar) and may be adjusted from 25 75psi (172 517 kPa). The standard setting is 50psi (345 kPa). All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The standard bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply. It consists of a bronze body construction, union inlet connection, integral stainless steel strainer and high temperature resistant reinforced diaphragm for hot water. Available with NPT threaded female union inlet x NPT female outlet. It has an adjustable pressure range and is serviceable in-line. Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (21 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (344kPa).
Please Note: Carcinogenic material located within the valve
- Accurate water pressure control
- Bronze body construction
- Fast and easy adjustment
- Popular choice for residential and commercial applications
- Water savings up to 30 percent
- Union inlet connection
- Integral stainless steel strainer
- Replaceable seat module
- Serviceable in line
- Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure (Bypass will not work if inlet pressure is above 150psi, 10.3 bar)
- High temperature resistant reinforced diaphragm for hot water
- Standard instruction includes Z3 sealed spring cage and corrosion resistant adjusting and cage screws for outdoor/waterworks pit installations
- Model: 3/4 25AUB-Z3
- Product Number: 0069714
- Size: 3/4 inch, 20mm
- Temperature Range: 33
- 160 Degrees F (0.5
- 71 degrees C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (20.7 bar)
- Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 2575psi (172 517 kPa)
- Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa)
- Meets requirements of ASSE Standard 1003: (ANSI A112.26.2: CSA Standard B356; Southern Standard Plumbing Code and listed by IAPMO; Military Standard MIL-V-18146B Type I
- Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Lasted eight plus Years
Our outside water pressure is 120psi to 130psi and our 3/4 25AUB SZ Z3 was produced the 21st week of 2000 and installed in August of 2001 along with our new water heater tank. On February of 2010 it was noticed the water heater tank was leaking sooner than its usual ten year lifespan and a new tank was installed and the water pressure was tested to be at 120psi to 130psi instead of 60psi to 70 psi. The water repairman said there's no amount of adjusting that could help the valve and it was clearly gone. As I recall the bathroom sink putting out a strong stream of water at least a few months before and four at most, I'm guessing this valve had an eight plus two to four month active life span. How the lifespan compares, I'm unsure (perhaps the average lifespan?); thus the reason for four stars.
Thanks Westside Wholesale for providing this review opportunity.
on 02-17-2010 by Homeowner
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.