- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3/43L150 Pressure Release Valve with Test Lever - Bronze, 3/4"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Pressure Relief ValvesView all items in this category
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 3/4 inch 3L 150 (Part # 0011917) Series 3L Pressure Relief Valves are used in residential applications to protect against excessive pressure on domestic storage tanks, tankless water heaters, and solar heating applications. It consists of a bronze body construction with NPT threaded male inlet and NPT threaded female (drain) outlet connections, stainless steel spring, and test lever. ANSI Z21.22 approved, ASME rate, and design certified and listed by CSA. Can be used with Watts Series 210 gas shutoff valve. Pressure Range: 150psi (10.4 bar). No returns after thirty days from delivery. Minimum 25% restocking charge in addition to all freight charges for all returns. Refused items subject to restocking fee. Color or texture variations not considered defects and any return will be charged standard restock fee. Additional Information :
- Residential application
- Poppet Type
- Bronze body construction
- May be used with Watts Series 210 gas shutoff valve
- Model: 3/4 3L 150
- Product Number: 0011917
- Size: 3/4 inch, 20mm
- Pressure Rating: 150psi (non-adjustable)
- Used in conjunction with Model 210 gas shutoff valve
- ASME rated
- Design certified and listed by CSA
- MIL Spec: MIL-V-136-10 Type 1
- NPT male inlet x NPT female (drain) outlet
- ASME contruction and tested, listed and certified by National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.