- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3/440XL150210 Automatic Reseating Temperature & Pressure Relief Valve - Bronze, 3/4"
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 3/4 inch 40XL 150210 (Part # 0156731) Series Automatic Reseating Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve is used in commercial water heater applications to provide automatic temperature and pressure protection to hot water supply tanks and hot water heaters. The combined 2-in-1 Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve provides the least expensive and proven means for protection against both excessive temperature and pressure emergency conditions. Features a bronze body with NPT male inlet and NPT female outlet connections, unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating, tamper-resistant bonnet screws, automatic reseating feature, and test lever. Model 40XL has an extension thermostat for installation in the hot water outlet within the allowable distance from the top of the tank. ASME rated and CSA listed. Temperature Relief: 210 Degrees F (99 Degrees C), Pressure Range: 75 to 150psi (5.2 to 10.3 bar), Standard Pressure Settings: 75, 100, 125, or 150psi (5.27, 7.03, 8.79, or 10.55 bar).Additional Information :
- Bronze body construction
- Tamper-resistant bonnet screws
- Series 40 and 140 feature unique thermostat with a special thermobonded coating
- 1 inch, 25mm and above sizes Model M2, M4 and M14 are standardly furnished with stainless steel thermostat tube
- Accurate and proven thermostat, exclusively designed and manufactured by Watts
- Model: 3/4 40XL 150210
- Product Number: 0156731
- Size: 3/4 inch, 20mm
- Temperature Relief: 210 Degrees F (98.9 Degrees C)
- Pressure Range: 75
- 150psi (5.17
- 10.34 bars)
- Standard Setting: 75, 100, 125 and 150psi (5.17, 6.9, 8.61 and 10.34 bars)
- NPT male inlet and NPT female outlet connections
- ASME Rated, ANSI Z21.22, Design certified and listed by CSA, National Board of B&PVI to Section IV of the ASME B&PV code and meet current FHA requirements and ANSI Z21.22 in addition to Military Spec. MIL-V-136-12D, Type I
Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.