- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3 B 6000 Standard-Port Ball Valve with Threaded End Connections - Bronze, 3"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 2 B 6000M2View this item
About the Watts 3 B 6000
The Watts 3 B 6000 utilizes a blow out proof, pressure retaining with durafill seats for lasting service for a wide range of liquids and gases. Each valve has been factory tested for quality assurance. The Watts 3 B 6000 is simple and low cost.
Since 1874, the Watts Water Technologies has built upon their water technologies to provide efficient conservation of water in commercial, residential, industrial and municipal applications. In the early 1900’s, Watts introduced the revolutionary combination of temperature and pressure relief valves. This prevented hot water heaters from exploding. Today this technology continues to be a necessary part in every water heating system.
- Temperatures from 0 to 450F
- NPT female connections
- Blow out proof, pressure retaining stem
- Suitable for a full range of liquids and gases
- Connection: NPT female connections
- Model B-6000
- UL: UL approved for: Flammable liquids (YRBX) Compressed gas (YQNZ) Fire protection (HNFX), sizes 1/4"
- 2" (8
- 50 mm) LP Gas (YSDT), sizes 1/4"
- 3" (8
- 80 mm) Natural/Manufactured gas (YRPV), sizes 1/4"
- 3" (8
- 80 mm)
- For #1 and #2 Fuel Oil (MHKZ), sizes 1/4"
- 3" (8
- 80 mm) Sizes: 1/4" to 3" (8-80 mm) have reinforced/enhanced PTFE seats .4" (100 mm) has virgin PTFE seats. Electroless nickel plated brass ball.
- Sizes 1/4"
- 2" (8-50 mm) are pressure rated at 600 psi (41 bars) WOG (non-shock), 150 psi (10 bars) WSP . Sizes 2 1/2"
- 4" (65-100 mm), 400 psi (27.5 bars) WOG (non-shock) and 125 psi (8.6 bars) saturated steam.
- Over 150 psi (10 bars) requires SS trim.
- Adjustable stem packing gland Temperatures from 0 to 450F (-18 to 232C) at 50 psi (345 kPa) for reinforced/enhanced PTFE seats. 0 to 350F (-18 to 177C) at 50 psi (345 kPa) for Virgin PTFE seats.
- Blow out proof, pressure retaining stem.
- 1 Year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.