Watts 3 LFN223FM2 Valve, 3" Flanged Inlet x Flanged Outlet Water Pressure Reducing - Lead Free
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Watts 3 LFN223FM2 Valve, 3" Flanged Inlet x Flanged Outlet Water Pressure Reducing - Lead Free can handle pressures up to 175 psi and may be adjusted from 25-75 psi with a standard setting at 50 psi. This item is used to decrease the incoming water pressure to protect your plumbing components and also conserve water by reducing pressure without changing the flow of water. All parts in this valve are able to be serviced without removing from the main line.
Since 1874, the Watts Water Technologies has built upon their water technologies to provide efficient conservation of water in commercial, residential, industrial and municipal applications. In the early 1900’s, Watts introduced the revolutionary combination of temperature and pressure relief valves. This prevented hot water heaters from exploding. Today this technology continues to be a necessary part in every water heating system.
• Iron body construction
• Stainless steel piston
• Sealed spring cage on all models for accessible outdoor or pit installations
• A Water Pressure Reducing Valve shall be installed on the water service pipe near its entrance to the building where supply main pressure exceeds 60psi (413 kPa) to reduce it to 50psi (345 kPa) or lower.
• Body: Iron coated with corrosion-resistant cold galvanizing
• Seat: Replaceable stainless steel
• Diaphragm: Reinforced Buna-N
• Disc: EPDM
• Piston: Stainless steel
• Temperature Range: 33°F – 160°F (0.5°C – 71°C)
• Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar)
• Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 – 75psi (172 – 517 kPa)
• Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: