- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3 N 223F-M2 Series N223F High Capacity Water Pressure Regulator Valve - 3"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 3 LFN223FM2View this item
About the Watts 3 N 223F-M2
The Watts 3 N 223F-M2 is a High Capacity Water Pressure Regulator Valve that can handle pressures up to 175psi and may be adjusted from 25.75psi. This item is used to decrease the incoming water pressure to protect your plumbing components and conserve water
Since 1874, the Watts Water Technologies has built upon their water technologies to provide efficient conservation of water in commercial, residential, industrial and municipal applications. In the early 1900’s, Watts introduced the revolutionary combination of temperature and pressure relief valves. This prevented hot water heaters from exploding. Today this technology continues to be a necessary part in every water heating system.
- Enlarged diaphragm, spring cage and seat orifice for super capacity performance
- Iron body construction
- Stainless steel piston
- Optional bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure (NOTE: The bypass feature will not prevent the pressure relief valve from opening on the hot water supply system with pressure above 150psi (10.3 bar)
- Sealed spring cage on all models for accessible outdoor or pit installations
- Dimensions: 12 1/2" W x 14 1/2" H
- Connection: 3 In. Flanged inlet x 3 In. Flanged outlet
- Weight: 86 Lbs
- Materials: Body: Iron coated with corrosion-resistant cold galvanizing
- Seat: Replaceable stainless steel
- Diaphragm: Reinforced Buna-N
- Disc: EPDM
- Piston: Stainless steel
- Pressure Temperature: Temperature Range: 33 Degree F 160 Degree F (0.5 Degree C 71 Degree C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar)
- Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 75psi (172 517 kPa)
- Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa)
- Specifications:A Water Pressure Reducing Valve shall be installed on the water service pipe near its entrance to the building where supply main pressure exceeds 60psi (413 kPa) to reduce it to 50psi (345 kPa) or lower. Sill cocks and outside wall hydrants may be left on full main pressure at the option of the owner. Provision shall be made to permit the bypass flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply. Pressure reducing valves with built-in bypass check valves and strainer will be acceptable.
- 1 Year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.