- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper BZ-50 Power Pack, Universal w/Flying Leads for Occupancy Sensors, 120V to 24V - White
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The WattStopper BZ-50 Voltage Power Pack for occupancy sensors provide 24VDC operating voltage to all Watt Stopper 24VDC occupancy sensors and LightSaver controllers. Auxiliary relay packs are similar to power packs but have no transformer power supply, only an isolated relay.Power packs consist of a transformer and high-current relay combined in one small, powerful package. The transformer has a primary high voltage input and a secondary, low voltage output (24 VDC,114 mA with relay connected). The secondary voltage provides operating power to Watt Stopper sensors. When the occupancy sensors detect motion or light sensors detect inadequate ambient light, they electrically close an internal circuit which sends 24 VDC back to the power or auxiliary relay packs that control the lighting system.
- Fully Self-Contained Transformer and Relay
- Plenum Rated
- Snaps In for Easy Installation
- Essential Component for Ceiling Mounted Occupancy Sensor<
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Load Ratings: Ballast
- 20A; Incandescent
- 13A; Motor
- Secondary voltage: 24 VDC
- Secondary output: 150 mA, 114 mA with relay connected
- Low voltage leads are rated for 300 volts
- Certification: UL and cUL listed
- UL-rated 94V-0 plastic enclosure
- UL 2043 plenum rated
- Mounting: 1/2 inch snap-in nipple attaches to standard electrical enclosures via 1/2 inch knockouts
- 5 years through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.