- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper CI-200 Ceiling Occupancy Sensor, 24V White, 360º Infrared
Earn 5 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The WattStopper CI-200 Ceiling Occupancy Sensor is a passive infrared occupancy sensor that provide 360° coverage. The low profile sensors reliably control lighting in a variety of applications and can be mounted through ceiling tile. Wattstopper ceiling mounted occupancy sensors operate by turning lighting on when a person enters the controlled area. Occupancy is sensed when the unit detects a change in infrared heat within the controlled area. After the area is vacated for a user-adjustable time delay, lighting automatically turns off.The WattStopper CI-200 Ceiling Occupancy Sensor is a 24 VDC and control lighting through Watt Stopper/Legrand power packs (sold separately). It has an isolated relay for use with HVAC control systems. Automatic or manual operation is possible when paired with a power pack. The response time is 15 sec to 30 minutes. Ideally suited for open office spaces, conferenece rooms, classrooms, department stortes, or large spaces where traffic is periodic or constant. Having an occupancy sensor saves on electricity.
- 360 Degree Coverage
- Low-Profile Design
- Built-In Light Level Sensor
- User Adjustable Time Delay and Sensitivity
- Isolated Relay for Use with HVAC or Other Control Systems
- ASIC Enhances Reliability and Helps Eliminate False Triggers<
- Voltage: 24VDC
- Area of Coverage: 360° up to 1200 sq. ft.
- Current: 20mA
- Sensor: Dual-element, temperature compensated pyroelectric sensor
- Feature: CI-200 contains isolated relay with N/O and N/C outputs; rated for 1 Amp at 24 VDC/VAC
- Digital Time Delay: Adjustable from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Integrated light level sensor: Works from 4 to 190 footcandles (43 to 2,045 lux)
- Dimensions: 3.3" diameter x 2.2" deep, extends approximately .36" from ceiling
- Certifications: UL and cUL listed
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.