- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper CI-205 Motion Sensor, PIR Tile Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor, 1200 Sq. Ft., 24V - White
Earn 8 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Wattstopper CI-205 Passive Infrared Ceiling Sensor provides 360° coverage to detect occupancy in the controlled area. These small, low profile, ceiling tile mounted sensors reliably control lighting in a variety of applications. The CI-205 also comes with Automatic or manual-on operation when used with a BZ-150 Power Pack, Isolated relay for use with HVAC or other control systems, Built-in light level sensor and a User-adjustable time delay and sensitivity.Note: 24V sensors use the following power pack (Sold Separately): • Watt Stopper BZ-50• Watt Stopper BZ-150
- 360° coverage
- User-adjustable time delay and sensitivity
- Low-profile design
- Built-in light level sensor
- Isolated relay for use with HVAC or other control systems
- ASIC enhances reliability and helps eliminate false triggers
- Automatic or manual-on operation when used with a BZ-150 Power Pack
- Adjustable digital time delay: 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Integrated light level sensor: 4-190 footcandles
- Max. CI-205s per power pack: B = 10, BZ = 13
- Mounting options: ceiling tile, round mud ring
- Voltage: 24 VDC
- Range: 1200 Feet
- Standards: UL and cUL listed
- Limited 5 Year Warranty through the manufacturer
WattStopper warranties its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period. There are no obligations or liabilities on the part of WattStopper for consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of its products or other indirect damages with respect to loss of property, revenue, or profit, or cost of removal, installation or reinstallation. In the event of freight damage, replacement material must be ordered and paid for and a claim filed by the consignee or the carrier for the amount of the replacement materials. Should defects occur after installation, and within the warranty period, they should be specifically described to a WattStopper representative. WattStopper will furnish materials to repair or replace products that may prove defective in its workmanship and materials within the warranty period. This does not apply to: (1) damage caused by accident, mishandling, or dropping; (2) materials which have been subject to unauthorized repair; (3) materials not used in accordance with instructions; (4) ordinary wear and tear. WattStopper will be limited to the furnishing of new parts, free of charge, in exchange for parts proven to be defective and does not include any other costs of removal or installation.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.