- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper CI-305 Motion Sensor, PIR Ceiling Occupancy Sensor, 1200 Sq. Ft., 24V - White
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Wattstopper CI-305 360 Degree Passive Infrared 24V Low Voltage Occupancy Sensor automatically turns lighting on and off based on occupancy. These larger sized sensors can be configured to turn lighting on, and hold it on as long as the sensor detects occupancy. After no movement is detected for a user specified or SmartSet time (5 to 30 minutes) the lights are switched off. A "walk-through" mode can turn lights off after only 3 minutes, if no activity is detected after 30 seconds of an occupancy detection. The CI-305 provides up to 1200 square feet of coverage and can be mounted though tile ceiling or through Octagonal J-Box.
Note: 24V sensors use the following power pack (Sold Separately):
- Auto set automatically selects optimal time delay and sensitivity settings
- Architecturally appealing low profile appearance
- 360° coverage
- Terminal wiring for quick and easy installation
- Walk-through mode increases savings potential
- Coverage (Square-Ft.): 1200
- Installation Type: Ceiling Mount
- Viewing Angle (Deg.): 360
- Timer Range (Minutes): 5 to 30
- Time Delay: Adaptive or Manual
- Voltage: 24VDC
- Finish: White
- Standards: UL, CUL
- Limited 5 Year Warranty through the manufacturer
WattStopper warranties its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period. There are no obligations or liabilities on the part of WattStopper for consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of its products or other indirect damages with respect to loss of property, revenue, or profit, or cost of removal, installation or reinstallation. In the event of freight damage, replacement material must be ordered and paid for and a claim filed by the consignee or the carrier for the amount of the replacement materials. Should defects occur after installation, and within the warranty period, they should be specifically described to a WattStopper representative. WattStopper will furnish materials to repair or replace products that may prove defective in its workmanship and materials within the warranty period. This does not apply to: (1) damage caused by accident, mishandling, or dropping; (2) materials which have been subject to unauthorized repair; (3) materials not used in accordance with instructions; (4) ordinary wear and tear. WattStopper will be limited to the furnishing of new parts, free of charge, in exchange for parts proven to be defective and does not include any other costs of removal or installation.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.