- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper CI-355 Motion Sensor, Passive Infrared Ceiling Occupancy Sensor, 120V - 347V - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WattStopper CI-355 passive infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor automatically turns lighting on and off based on occupancy. The sensor mounts on theceiling with a flat, low-profile appearance and provides 360 degrees of coverage. The CI-355 is line voltage and operates at 120, 230, 277 or 347 VAC. The sensor uses passive infrared technology (PIR) to sense occupancy and automatically turn lighting on. PIR works by sensing the difference between infrared energy from a human body in motion and the background space. When no occupancy is detected for the length of the time delay, lighting automatically turns off. The CI-355 works well in open office spaces, computer rooms, conference rooms, classrooms, and warehouses. It is a good choice for areas with high ceilings or with two-level lighting and can be mounted though tile ceiling or through an Octagonal J-Box. The convenient mounting system keeps installation costs down. It also eliminates the need for a power pack by using line voltage wiring.
- Detection Signature Processing eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Walk-through mode turns lights off 3 minutes after the area is initially occupied - ideal for brief visits such as mail delivery
- Built-in light level sensor featuring simple, one-step set-up LED indicates occupancy detection
- DIP switch simplifies sensor adjustments
- Clip mounting system makes ceiling tile installation simple
- Uses existing line voltage wiring and doesn't require a power pack
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects
- 120/230/277/347 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Time delays: Auto set, fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes), walk-through, test-mode
- Sensitivity adjustment: Auto set or reduced sensitivity
- Multi-level, 360° Fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection
- Built-in light level sensor - works from 10 to 300 footcandles (107.6 to 3,229.2 lux)
- Mounting options: 4 square junction box with double gang mudring; 4 inch octagonal j-box
- Dimensions: 4.5" diameter x 1.45" deep (114.3mm x 25.9mm)
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
- Limited 5 Year Warranty through the manufacturer
WattStopper warranties its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period. There are no obligations or liabilities on the part of WattStopper for consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of its products or other indirect damages with respect to loss of property, revenue, or profit, or cost of removal, installation or reinstallation. In the event of freight damage, replacement material must be ordered and paid for and a claim filed by the consignee or the carrier for the amount of the replacement materials. Should defects occur after installation, and within the warranty period, they should be specifically described to a WattStopper representative. WattStopper will furnish materials to repair or replace products that may prove defective in its workmanship and materials within the warranty period. This does not apply to: (1) damage caused by accident, mishandling, or dropping; (2) materials which have been subject to unauthorized repair; (3) materials not used in accordance with instructions; (4) ordinary wear and tear. WattStopper will be limited to the furnishing of new parts, free of charge, in exchange for parts proven to be defective and does not include any other costs of removal or installation.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.