- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper CS-50-I Motion Sensor, Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor, 120V - Ivory
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
The WattStopper CS-50-I 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor offers automatic shutoff for single-pole lighting control applications within your home. The Watt Stopper CS-50-I 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor is engineered in compliance with California's Title 24-2008 residential energy code.
The Watt Stopper CS-50-I 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor is a manual on sensor requiring the user to press the push button to turn the lights on. The Watt Stopper CS-50-I 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor uses PIR technology to distinguish the difference between the infrared energy of a person in motion and the background space. The Watt Stopper CS-50-I 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor keeps the lighting within the room on as long as motion is detected and automatically shuts the lighting off based upon the time delay set by the user once motion is no longer detected. You can also turn the lighting off manually.
The Watt Stopper CS-50-I 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor is pre-programmed for a 30 minute time delay, and does not require adjustment after installation. The Watt Stopper CS-50-I 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor can be adjusted to have a time delay of 25, 20, 15, 10 or 5 minutes all the way down to 30 seconds.
- Replaces single-pole switches
- Adjustable time delay, 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- If enabled, status indicator blinks when motion is detected
- Low-profile styling
- Choice of five decorator colors; lens is color matched to device
- Operates most common types of residential lighting or fan motors
- Relay-based switching
- No current leakage to load in off mode for safety
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- CA Title 24 compliant
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Load ratings: 0-600 watt incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low voltage (MLV) or electronic low voltage (ELV) or 1/6 hp motor
- Time delay settings: 30 seconds, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes
- PIR coverage: 180 degrees, 600 ft2 (56 m2)
- LED to indicate motion detection
- 2.67 inches x 1.73 inches x 1.77 inches (68mm x 44mm x 45mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32-131 degreesF (0-55 degreesC), 95% RH, non-condensing; for indoor use only
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.