- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper CS-50-LA Motion Sensor, Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor, 120V - Light Almond
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
The WattStopper CS-50-LA 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor in light almond provides automatic shut-off for your single-pole controlled lighting systems. The Watt Stopper CS-50-LA 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor is designed to comply with California's Title 24-2008 residential energy code.
The Watt Stopper CS-50-LA 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor turns your lights on by manually pressing the press button on the unit. The Watt Stopper CS-50-LA 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor features PIR technology which distinguishes between infrared energy of a person in motion and the background area. The Watt Stopper CS-50-LA 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor keeps the lights on in the room while the sensor detects motion within the room and will automatically turn the lights off based upon the time delay settings once there is no longer motion in the room. The lights in the room can also be manually turned off.
The Watt Stopper CS-50-LA 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor is programmed by the manufacturer with a default time delay of 30 minutes and does not need any adjustment after installation. The Watt Stopper CS-50-LA 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor can be set to a time delay of 25, 20, 15, 10, or 5 minutes or all the way down to 30 seconds.
- Replaces single-pole switches
- Adjustable time delay, 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- If enabled, status indicator blinks when motion is detected
- Low-profile styling
- Choice of five decorator colors; lens is color matched to device
- Operates most common types of residential lighting or fan motors
- Relay-based switching
- No current leakage to load in off mode for safety
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- CA Title 24 compliant
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Load ratings: 0-600 watt incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low voltage (MLV) or electronic low voltage (ELV) or 1/6 hp motor
- Time delay settings: 30 seconds, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes
- PIR coverage: 180 degrees, 600 ft2 (56 m2)
- LED to indicate motion detection
- 2.67 inches x 1.73 inches x 1.77 inches (68mm x 44mm x 45mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32-131 degreesF (0-55 degreesC), 95% RH, non-condensing; for indoor use only
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.