- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper CS-50-W Motion Sensor, Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor, 120V - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Watt Stopper CS-50-A 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor - White
The Watt Stopper CS-50-W 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor is designed to automatically turn off lighting systems within your home that single-pole controlled. The Watt Stopper CS-50-W 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor is created in compliance with California's Title 24-2008 residential energy code.
The Watt Stopper CS-50-W 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor features a push button that turns the lights on when pushed. The Watt Stopper CS-50-W 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor utilizes PIR technology to differentiate between the infrared energy of a person in motion and the background area. The Watt Stopper CS-50-W 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor keeps your lights turned on as long as it senses motion within the room, and will turn your lights of after there is no longer motion within the room based upon the delay settings programmed by the user. The lights in the room can also be manually turned off using the push button on the Watt Stopper CS-50-W 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor.
The Watt Stopper CS-50-W 120V Residential PIR Vacancy Sensor is programmed for a 30 minute time delay and does not require any adjustments upon installation. The time delay can be adjusted to 25, 20, 15, 10 or 5 minutes as well as all the way down to 30 seconds.
- Replaces single-pole switches
- Adjustable time delay, 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- If enabled, status indicator blinks when motion is detected
- Low-profile styling
- Choice of five decorator colors; lens is colormatched to device
- Operates most common types of residential lighting or fan motors
- Relay-based switching
- No current leakage to load in off mode for safety
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- CA Title 24 compliant
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Load ratings: 0-600 watt incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low voltage (MLV) or electronic low voltage (ELV) or 1/6 hp motor
- Time delay settings: 30 seconds, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes
- PIR coverage: 180 degrees, 600 ft2 (56 m2)
- LED to indicate motion detection
- 2.67 inches x 1.73 inches x 1.77 inches (68mm x 44mm x 45mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32-131 degreesF (0-55 degreesC), 95% RH, non-condensing; for indoor use only
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
- Limited (5) Five Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.