- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper CX-105-1 Ceiling/Wall Occupancy Sensor, Passive Infrared, 2000 Sq. Ft., 24V
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WattStopper CX-105-1 Ceiling/Wall Occupancy Sensor, detects occupancy to control lighting in a wide variety of applications. These sensors provide superior coverage and performance with great energy savings.
The WattStopper CX-105-1 Ceiling/Wall Occupancy Sensor also comes with features such as Turning lights on/off based on occupancy, User-adjustable time delay, and sensitivit. Wattstopper's ASIC technology reduces components and provides greater reliability, Choice of four coverages patterns, Built-in light level sensor and Isolated relay for use with HVAC or other control systems.Note: 24V sensors use the following power pack (Sold Separately):
- Sensor Type: Dual-element, temperature compensated pyroelectric sensor
- Adjustable time delay: 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- CX-100 integrated light level sensor: three to 200 footcandles
- Max. CX-105s per power pack: B=14, BZ=18
- Standards: UL and cUL listed
- Voltage: 24VDC
- Range: 2000 feet<
- Turns lights on and off based on occupancy
- User-adjustable time delay and sensitivity
- ASIC technology reduces components and provides greater reliability
- Choice of four coverages patterns
- Built-in light level sensor
- Isolated relay for use with HVAC or other control systems
- Automatic or manual-on operation when used with a BZ-150 Power Pack
- Limited 5 Year Warranty through the manufacturer
WattStopper warranties its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period. There are no obligations or liabilities on the part of WattStopper for consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of its products or other indirect damages with respect to loss of property, revenue, or profit, or cost of removal, installation or reinstallation. In the event of freight damage, replacement material must be ordered and paid for and a claim filed by the consignee or the carrier for the amount of the replacement materials. Should defects occur after installation, and within the warranty period, they should be specifically described to a WattStopper representative. WattStopper will furnish materials to repair or replace products that may prove defective in its workmanship and materials within the warranty period. This does not apply to: (1) damage caused by accident, mishandling, or dropping; (2) materials which have been subject to unauthorized repair; (3) materials not used in accordance with instructions; (4) ordinary wear and tear. WattStopper will be limited to the furnishing of new parts, free of charge, in exchange for parts proven to be defective and does not include any other costs of removal or installation.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers