- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper Dimmer Switches
Same day shipping available on this item. Daily cut-off is at 1pm PST Mon-Fri.
How to Select
About WattStopper Dimmer Switches
WattStopper Dimmer Switches and Motion Sensors help extend the energy efficiency of any building, house or apartment. Perfect lighting in every room is achieved thanks to easily installed automatic dimmer switches.
Westside Wholesale offers high quality WattStopper Switches that create suitable ambiance for any room and reduce lighting costs. They also replace any standard wall switchers and are compatible with magnetic or electronic low voltage, incandescent or fluorescent fixtures.
Replacing ordinary wall Switchers with WattStopper Dimmers has the following advantages:
- Dimming lights in a room helps saving up to 70% of energy. This also results in saving money spent monthly on energy bills;
- Reducing lighting wattage extends bulb’s life, which once again results in reducing the lighting costs;
- Dimmer Switches have easy controls that help set the right amount of lighting for each room of the house. Some models even have remote controls that make it easier to turn the lights On and Off;
- Dimmer Switches provide comfortable visual environment that increases productivity and enriches the life of room occupants;
- WattStopper Dimmer Switches have unique design and are available in different color options that will match any wall in any room;
- Reducing energy consumption lowers CO2 emissions and helps saving the environment.
Westside Wholesale offers 500W WattStopper Motion Sensors that have the following specifications:
- All models operate at 120 VAC;
- Adjustable initial and secondary time delay from 30 seconds up to 30 minutes;
- 180 degrees coverage (300 sq ft maximum);
- Vandal resistant hard lenses;
- Safety grounded sensors;
- Hard poly 1.0 mm IR 2 lens;
- Voltage drop protection.
Passive infrared (PIR) technology, used in production of WattStopper Dimmer Switches, automatically turns the lights On when a person enters the room. Such feature can be useful for public places, conference rooms and offices. When installed in a living room, automatic on/off button can be used instead.