- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper DT-200 Dual Wall Occupancy Sensor, 360 Degree, 24V, White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WattStopper DT-200 Dual Technology occupancy sensors combine advanced passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies into one unit. The combination of these technologies helps to eliminate false triggering problems even in difficult applications. The DT-200 turns lighting systems on and off based on occupancy and ambient light levels.
The DT-200 offers numerous operating modes that can be combined to create the ideal custom control. The sensors can be confi gured to turn lighting on, and hold it on as long as either or both technologies detect occupancy. After no movement is detected for the duration of the time delay (5 to 30 minutes) the lights are switched off. A "walk-through" mode can turn lights off after only 3 minutes, if no activity is detected after 30 seconds of an occupancy detection.
The DT-200 operates on 24VDC supplied by WattStopper Power Packs. DT-200 sensors also have an isolated relay with Normally Open and Normally Closed contacts for interfacing with HVAC or EMS.
Note: 24V sensors use the following power pack (Sold Separately):
- Combines Passive Infrared and Ultrasonic Technologies
- SmartSet Automatically Selects Optimal Settings for each Space
- Built-In Light Level Sensor
- Accepts Low Voltage Switch Input for Manual-On Operation
- Walk-Through Mode Increases Savings Potential
- Isolated Relay Allows Sensor to Interface with Building Control Systems
- Voltage: 24 VDC/VAC and halfwave rectified AC
- Area of Coverage: 2000 sq. ft. of walking motion mounted at 10 ft; 1000 sq. ft. of desktop motion
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 3.4" x 2" (110.3mm x 85.9mm x 49.6mm) L x W x D
- Ultrasonic frequency: 40 kHz frequency ultrasonic transmission
- Current: 43 mA
- Time Delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes), walk-through, test-mode
- Sensitivity Adjustment: SmartSet (automatic) or reduced sensitivity (for PIR sensitivity); ultrasonic sensitivity is variable with trimpot
- Built-In Light Level Sensor: works from 2 to 200 footcandles (21 to 2,152 lux)
- Feature: DT-200 contains an isolated relay with N/O and N/C outputs; rated for 1 Amp at 24 VDC/VAC
- Low voltage, momentary switch input for manual operation
- Certifications: UL and cUL listed
5 years through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers