- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper DT-300 Ceiling Occupancy Sensor, 360 Degrees Coverage
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WattStopper DT-300 Motion/Occupancy Sensor features dual technology occupancy sensor combines the benefits of passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies. The sensor mounts on the ceiling with a flat, unobtrusive appearance and provides 360 degrees of coverage.The WattStopper DT-300 Motion/Occupancy Sensor turns lighting on when both PIR and ultrasonic technologies detect occupancy. It can also work with a low voltage switch for manual-on operation. Once lighting is on, detection by either technology holds lighting on. When no occupancy is detected for the length of the time delay, lighting turns off.
- Architecturally Appealing Low Profile Appearance
- SmartSet Automatically Selects Optimal Settings for Each Space
- Ultrasonic Diffusers give more Comprehensive Coverage
- Accepts Low Voltage Switch Input for Manual-On Operation
- Depluggable Terminal Wiring for Quick and Easy Installation
- Walk-Through Mode Increases Savings Potential
- Isolated Relay Allows Sensor to Interface with Building Control Systems
- Dimensions: 4.50” diameter x 1.02” deep (114.3mm x 25.9mm)
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
- Voltage: 24 VDC/VAC and halfwave rectified AC
- Detection: Multi-level, 360° Fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection
- Area of Coverage: Up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Current: 43 mA
- Ultrasonic frequency: 40kHz
- Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes), walk-through, test-mode
- Sensitivity adjustment: SmartSet (automatic) or reduced sensitivity (for PIR sensitivity); ultrasonic sensitivity is variable with trimpot
- Built-in light level sensor: works from 10 to 300 footcandles
- Action: Low voltage, momentary switch input for manual operation
- Feature: Isolated relay with N/O and N/C outputs; rated for 1 Amp at 30 VDC/VAC
- Certifications: UL and cUL listed
- 5 years through the Wattstopper
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.