Watt Stopper 24V 360 Degree Dual Tech Ceiling Occupancy Sensor - White
Watt Stoppers low profile DT-300 dual technology occupancy sensor combines the benefits of passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies. The sensor mounts on the ceiling with a flat, unobtrusive appearance and provides 360 degrees of coverage.
The DT-300 turns lighting on when both PIR and ultrasonic technologies detect occupancy. It can also work with a low voltage switch for manual-on operation. Once lighting is on, detection by either technology holds lighting on. When no occupancy is detected for the length of the time delay, lighting turns off.
Note: 24V sensors use the following power pack (Sold Separately):
• Watt Stopper BZ-50
• Watt Stopper BZ-150
• Product Specifications (PDF)
• Architecturally Appealing Low Profile Appearance
• SmartSet Automatically Selects Optimal Settings for Each Space
• Ultrasonic Diffusers give more Comprehensive Coverage
• Accepts Low Voltage Switch Input for Manual-On Operation
• Depluggable Terminal Wiring for Quick and Easy Installation
• Walk-Through Mode Increases Savings Potential
• Isolated Relay Allows Sensor to Interface with Building Control Systems
• Dimensions: 4.50” diameter x 1.02” deep (114.3mm x 25.9mm)
• UL and cUL listed
• Five year warranty
• Voltage: 24 VDC/VAC and halfwave rectified AC
• Detection: Multi-level, 360° Fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection
• Area of Coverage: Up to 1000 sq. ft.
• Current: 43 mA
• Ultrasonic frequency: 40kHz
• Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes), walk-through, test-mode
• Sensitivity adjustment: SmartSet (automatic) or reduced sensitivity (for PIR sensitivity); ultrasonic sensitivity is variable with trimpot
• Built-in light level sensor: works from 10 to 300 footcandles
• Action: Low voltage, momentary switch input for manual operation
• Feature: Isolated relay with N/O and N/C outputs; rated for 1 Amp at 30 VDC/VAC
• Certifications: UL and cUL listed
5 years through the manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: