- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper DT-355 Motion Sensor, Dual Tech Ceiling Occupancy Sensor, 1000 Sq. Ft., 120V - 347V - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WattStopper DT-355 low profile dual technology occupancy sensor combines the benefits of passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies. The sensor mounts on the ceiling with a flat, unobtrusive appearance and provides 360 degrees of coverage. The DT-355 is line voltage and operates at 120, 230, 277 or 347 VAC. The sensor turns lighting on when both PIR and ultrasonic technologies detect occupancy. PIR technology senses the difference between infrared energy from a human body in motion and the background space. Ultrasonic technology uses high frequency (40KHz) ultrasoundto sense motion within the space. Once lighting is on, detection by either technology holds lighting on. When no occupancy is detected for the length of the time delay, lighting turns off. The DT-355 can also be set so that only one technology is needed to trigger or both technologies are needed to hold lighting on.
- Architecturally appealing low profile appearance
- Auto set automatically selects optimal settings for each space
- Ultrasonic diffusers give more comprehensive coverage
- Operates at 120, 230, 277 or 347 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Terminal wiring for quick and easy installation
- Walk-through mode increases savings potential
- Coverage (Square-Ft.): 1000
- Installation Type: Ceiling Mount
- Viewing Angle (Deg.): 360
- Timer Range (Minutes): 5 to 30
- Time Delay: Adaptive or Manual
- Voltage: 120/230/277/347
- Watts @ 120V: 800
- Watts @ 277V: 1200
- Finish: White
- Mounting options: 4 square junction box with double gang mudring; 4 inch octagonal junction box
- Dimensions: 4.50" diameter x 1.45" deep (114.3mm x 25.9mm)
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
- Limited 5 Year Warranty through the manufacturer
WattStopper warranties its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period. There are no obligations or liabilities on the part of WattStopper for consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of its products or other indirect damages with respect to loss of property, revenue, or profit, or cost of removal, installation or reinstallation. In the event of freight damage, replacement material must be ordered and paid for and a claim filed by the consignee or the carrier for the amount of the replacement materials. Should defects occur after installation, and within the warranty period, they should be specifically described to a WattStopper representative. WattStopper will furnish materials to repair or replace products that may prove defective in its workmanship and materials within the warranty period. This does not apply to: (1) damage caused by accident, mishandling, or dropping; (2) materials which have been subject to unauthorized repair; (3) materials not used in accordance with instructions; (4) ordinary wear and tear. WattStopper will be limited to the furnishing of new parts, free of charge, in exchange for parts proven to be defective and does not include any other costs of removal or installation.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.