Watt Stopper 120/230/277V Dual Tech Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor - White
Watt Stopper has everything you need to make your lighting control project a success by offering a range of products that are reliable and easy to use. The (DW-100) dual technology wall switch sensor combines the benefits of passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies to turn lights ON and OFF based on occupancy. It is characterized by high sensitivity to small and large movements, appealing aesthetics, and variety of features. The DW-100 fits in a single gang junction box. By default, when both PIR and ultrasonic technologies detect occupancy, lights turn ON automatically. Watt Stoppers dual technology has the flexibility to work in a variety of applications where one technology alone may not be sufficient. Common applications include small and executive offices, small and medium conference rooms and lunch/break rooms. In addition, dual technology sensors are the perfect choice for ADA compliant buildings due to lower mounting height requirements.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
• High sensitivity and dense coverage for exceptional performance
• Color-matched lens and low profile for appealing design
• Multiple features such as selectable walk-through, test and presentation modes
• SmartSet technology for increased energy savings
• Part of a new comprehensive line of PIR, Ultrasonic and Dual Technology wall switch sensors
• Color: White
• Voltage: 120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz
• Load Rating: 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten, 1/6 hp at 230/277 VAC, 0-1200 W ballast
• Dimensions: 2.73” x 1.76” x 1.83” (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm) L x W x D
• UL and cUL listed
• Five year warranty
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: