Watt Stopper 120/230/277V Dual Tech, 2 Relay Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor - White
Watt stopper is committed to make energy efficient lighting controls that save energy. The (DW-200) dual technology wall switch sensor combines the benefits of passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies to turn lights ON and OFF based on occupancy. It contains two relays for controlling two independent lighting loads or circuits and features our innovative SmartSet technology. The DW-200 fits in a single gang junction box. By default, when both PIR and ultrasonic technologies detect occupancy, lights turn ON automatically. The DW-200 has the flexibility to work in a variety of applications where one technology alone may not be sufficient. In addition, its dual relays allow bi-level switching or control of a secondary load. Common applications include small and executive offices, small and medium conference rooms and lunch/break rooms. This sensor is also a perfect choice for ADA compliant buildings due to lower mounting height requirements.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
• High sensitivity and dense coverage for exceptional performance
• Two relays for control of two separate lighting loads or circuits
• Color-matched lens and low profile for appealing design
• Multiple features such as selectable walk-through, test and presentation modes
• SmartSet technology for increased energy savings
• Part of a new comprehensive line of PIR, Ultrasonic and Dual Technology wall switch sensors
• Color: White
• Load Rating: 120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz at 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten, 1/6 hp at 230/277 VAC, 0-1200 W ballast
• Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 min
• Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 15 or 30 minutes), walk-through, test-mode
• Coverage: PIR Major motion 35' x 30' / PIR Minor motion 20' x 15' / Ultrasonic Major motion 20' x 20' / Ultrasonic Minor motion 15' x 15'
• Sensitivity adjustment: PIR (high/low), Ultrasonic (fully variable)
• Dimensions: 2.73" x 1.76" x 1.83" (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm) L x W x D
• UL and CUL listed
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: