WattStopper DW-200-W Dual Relay Occupancy Sensor Switch, White
Ask a Question
About this Product
The WattStopper DW-200-W Dual Relay Occupancy Sensor Switch is a dual technology wall switch sensor with the benefits of passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies to turn lights ON and OFF based on occupancy. The Wattstopper occupancy sensor contains two relays for controlling two independent lighting loads or circuits and features our innovative SmartSet technology.
The WattStopper DW-200-W Occupancy Sensor Switch fits in a single gang junction box. By default, when both PIR and ultrasonic technologies detect occupancy, lights turn ON automatically. The DW-200-W has the flexibility to work in a variety of applications where one technology alone may not be sufficient. In addition, Wattstopper's dual relays allow bi-level switching or control of a secondary load. Common applications include small and executive offices, small and medium conference rooms and lunch/break rooms. This WattStopper DW-200-W Occupancy Sensor Switch is also a perfect choice for ADA compliant buildings due to lower mounting height requirements.
Watt stopper is committed to make energy efficient lighting controls that save energy.
• Two relays for control of two separate lighting loads or circuits
• Color-matched lens and low profile for appealing design
• Multiple features such as selectable walk-through, test and presentation modes
• SmartSet technology for increased energy savings
• Part of a new comprehensive line of PIR, Ultrasonic and Dual Technology wall switch sensors<
• Load Rating: 120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz at 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten, 1/6 hp at 230/277 VAC, 0-1200 W ballast
• Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 min
• Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 15 or 30 minutes), walk-through, test-mode
• Coverage: PIR Major motion 35' x 30' / PIR Minor motion 20' x 15' / Ultrasonic Major motion 20' x 20' / Ultrasonic Minor motion 15' x 15'
• Sensitivity adjustment: PIR (high/low), Ultrasonic (fully variable)
• Dimensions: 2.73" x 1.76" x 1.83" (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm) L x W x D
• UL and CUL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: