WattStopper PW-100-I Wall Switch Sensor, Motion Sensor, Passive Infrared, Ivory
Ask a Question
About this Product
The WattStopper PW-100-I Wall Switch Sensor has everything you need to make your lighting control project a success by offering a range of products that are reliable and easy to use. WattStopper wall switch occupancy sensors replaces standard toggle switches and makes use of passive infrared (PIR).
This WattStopper PW-100-I Wall Switch sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect when a space is empty by sensing the difference between infrared energy from a human motion and the background space. The PW-100 sensor is well suited for small, enclosed spaces with clear line of sight of the occupant. Common applications include small office, small conference room and lunch/break rooms.
WattStopper's patented dual technology comes with an impact resistant lens and is 2005 California Title 24 Compliant.
• Choice of Auto-ON or Manual-ON operation
• Selectable test mode allows quick and easy adjustments
• LED indicates occupancy detection
• Features built-in light level sensing with simple, one-step setup
• Load Rating: 120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz at 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten, 1/6 hp at 230/277 VAC, 0-1200 W ballast
• Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, test mode
• Coverage: Major motion 35'x 30' / Minor motion 20' x 15'
• Sensitivity adjustment: PIR (high/low)
• Dimensions: 2.73" x 1.76" x 1.83" (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm) L x W x D
• UL and CUL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: