Watt Stopper 120/230/277V PIR Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor - Ivory
Watt Stopper has everything you need to make your lighting control project a success by offering a range of products that are reliable and easy to use. The (PW-100-I) wall switch sensors replaces standard toggle switches and makes use of passive infrared (PIR), WattStopper's own patented dual technology, an impact resistant lens, and is 2005 California Title 24 Compliant. This vacancy sensors use passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect when a space is empty by sensing the difference between infrared energy from a human motion and the background space. The PW-100 sensor is well suited for small, enclosed spaces with clear line of sight of the occupant. Common applications include small office, small conference room and lunch/break rooms.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
• Vandal resistant lens combines precise coverage with durability
• Choice of Auto-ON or Manual-ON operation
• Selectable test mode allows quick and easy adjustments
• LED indicates occupancy detection
• Features built-in light level sensing with simple, one-step setup
• Color: Ivory
• Load Rating: 120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz at 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten, 1/6 hp at 230/277 VAC, 0-1200 W ballast
• Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, test mode
• Coverage: Major motion 35'x 30' / Minor motion 20' x 15'
• Sensitivity adjustment: PIR (high/low)
• Dimensions: 2.73" x 1.76" x 1.83" (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm) L x W x D
• UL and CUL listed
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: