- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper PW-100-I Wall Switch Sensor, Motion Sensor, Passive Infrared, Ivory
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WattStopper PW-100-I Wall Switch Sensor has everything you need to make your lighting control project a success by offering a range of products that are reliable and easy to use. WattStopper wall switch occupancy sensors replaces standard toggle switches and makes use of passive infrared (PIR).
This WattStopper PW-100-I Wall Switch sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect when a space is empty by sensing the difference between infrared energy from a human motion and the background space. The PW-100 sensor is well suited for small, enclosed spaces with clear line of sight of the occupant. Common applications include small office, small conference room and lunch/break rooms.
WattStopper's patented dual technology comes with an impact resistant lens and is 2005 California Title 24 Compliant.
- Vandal resistant lens combines precise coverage with durability
- Choice of Auto-ON or Manual-ON operation
- Selectable test mode allows quick and easy adjustments
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- Features built-in light level sensing with simple, one-step setup
- Color: Ivory
- Load Rating: 120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz at 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten, 1/6 hp at 230/277 VAC, 0-1200 W ballast
- Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, test mode
- Coverage: Major motion 35'x 30' / Minor motion 20' x 15'
- Sensitivity adjustment: PIR (high/low)
- Dimensions: 2.73" x 1.76" x 1.83" (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm) L x W x D
- UL and CUL listed
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.