- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper PW-100-W Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor, White, Passive Infrared
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WattStopper PW-100-W Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor has everything you need to make your lighting control project a success by offering a range of products that are reliable and easy to use. These Wattstopper wall switch sensors replace standard toggle switches and makes use of passive infrared (PIR), WattStopper's own patented dual technology, an impact resistant lens, and is 2005 California Title 24 Compliant. This vacancy sensors use passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect when a space is empty by sensing the difference between infrared energy from a human motion and the background space. The PW-100 sensor is well suited for small, enclosed spaces with clear line of sight of the occupant. Common applications include small office, small conference room and lunch/break rooms.
- Vandal resistant lens combines precise coverage with durability
- Choice of Auto-ON or Manual-ON operation
- Selectable test mode allows quick and easy adjustments
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- Features built-in light level sensing with simple, one-step setup
- Color: White
- Load Rating: 120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz at 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten, 1/6 hp at 230/277 VAC, 0-1200 W ballast
- Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, test mode
- Coverage: Major motion 35'x 30' / Minor motion 20' x 15'
- Sensitivity adjustment: PIR (high/low)
- Dimensions: 2.73" x 1.76" x 1.83" (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm) L x W x D
- UL and CUL listed
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers