- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper PW-200-W Motion Sensor, Passive Infrared Wall Switch Sensor, 800/1200W, 120/277V - White
This ceiling and wall switch occupancy sensor automatically turns lights on and off as you enter and leave the room, reducingenergy costs. The WattStopper PW-200 passive infrared (PIR) wall switch sensor turns lights ON and OFF based on occupancy. It contains two relays for controlling two independent lighting loads or circuits and features innovative SmartSet technology. WattStopper makes energy efficient lighting controls for commercial and residential use and all products are environmentally friendly.
- High sensitivity and dense coverage for exceptional performance
- Multiple features such as selectable walk-through, test and presentation modes
- Two relays for control of two separate lighting loads or circuits
- SmartSet technology for increased energy savings
- Color-matched lens and low profile for appealing design
- Part of a new comprehensive line of PIR, Ultrasonic and Dual Technology wall switch sensors
- Color: White
- Load Rating: 120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz at 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten, 1/6 hp at 230/277 VAC, 0-1200 W ballast
- Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, test mode
- Coverage: Major motion 35'x 30' / Minor motion 20' x 15'
- Sensitivity adjustment: PIR (high/low)
- Dimensions: 2.73" x 1.76" x 1.83" (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm) L x W x D
- UL and CUL listed
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.