- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper RD-250-W Multi Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor, Dimming, White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WattStopper RD-250-W Multi Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor provides automatic off control with dimming and multi-way capability. The WallStopper dimming occupancy sensor operates as a manual-on or automatic-on sensor mode. When the WattStopper wall occupancy sensor is set to manual-on mode, the push button is pressed to turn the lighting on. Once lighting is on, the dimming level can be adjusted to your preference. In automatic-on mode, the RD-250 utilizes PIR technology to sense the difference between infrared energy from a person moving in a room or that of just background space.
The WattStopper RD-250-W Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor will keep lighting on as long as motion is detected in a room and provide automatic shutoff when set with a user selected time delay setting. The RD-250 occupancy sensor is great for bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, and offices. The Wattstopper occupancy sensor helps maximize energy savings and enjoy the most pleasing light level for a given task.
- Automatic-off control with full-range dimming and multi-way capability
- Adjustable time delay and light level sensor
- Lighted pushbutton for visibility in darkened rooms
- Ideal for bedrooms, family rooms, dining rooms and living rooms
- Choice of manual-on or automatic-on operation<
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz; neutral required
- Operates incandescent lighting from 25-500W
- Time delay settings: 15 seconds, 5, 15, 30 minutes
- Adjustable light level setting from 10-150 fc (100-1500 lux) for daylight sensing
- PIR coverage: 180°, 600 ft2 (56 m2)
- Dimensions: 2.67" x 1.73" x 1.77" (68mm x 44mm x 45mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32-104°F (0-40°C), 95% RH, non-condensing; for indoor use only
- UL listed<
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.