- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper RH-250-W Motion Sensor, PIR Wall Switch Vacancy Sensor, 120V, Multi-way - White
Earn 3 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The WattStopper RH-250-W wall switch sensor easily replaces standard toggle switches with passive infrared (PIR). Watt Stopper makes energy efficient lighting controls for commercial and residential use. These wall switch occupancy sensors automatically turn lights on and off as you enter and leave the room which reduces energy costs.
The sensor automatically time delays adjustment which conveniently eliminates the need for manual adjustment and helps prevent false offs. You can easily switch from auto to momentary off mode. This Wattstopper occupancy sensor uses a push-button control set ambient light threshold on wall-mount units and uses a convenient LED indicates status. After you leave the room it will wait 30 minutes and then go back to automatic mode. Ideal for stairways, hallways, large spaces and bathrooms with multiple entrances.
- Replaces three-way or four-way switches when used with other RH-250s or RH-253s
- Two or more RH-250s connected together provide enhanced coverage
- Low-profile styling
- Choice of four decorator colors; lens is color matched to device
- Includes matching single-gang wall plate
- Color: White
- 2.67" x 1.73" x 1.77" (68mm x 44mm x 45mm) L x W x D
- PIR coverage: 180°, 600 ft²
- Rating: 0-600W Incandescent, Fluorescent, CFL, MLV, ELV lighting load or 1/6 hp motor load
- Operating conditions: 32-131°F (0-55°C), 95% RH, non-condensing; for indoor use only
- UL and cUL listed
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I have two wattstopper RH-250-W switches and when one of the lights burned out today, it must have messed up one of the switches. Neither switch will shut off the lights now. Can you send me the schematics for this switch? Also any advice for testing each switch. Thanks, Bob Bollesby Robert B. on 03-23-2013
Color: White • 2.67” x 1.73” x 1.77” (68mm x 44mm x 45mm) L x W x D • PIR coverage: 180°, 600 ft2 • Rating: 0-600W Incandescent, Fluorescent, CFL, MLV, ELV lighting load or 1/6 hp motor load • Operating conditions: 32-131°F (0-55°C), 95% RH, non-condensing; for indoor use only • UL and cUL listedWattstopper 800-879-8585on 03-28-2013Please login or register before adding a question.