WattStopper RH-253-A Watt Stopper 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch - Almond
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
WattStopper RH-253-LAView this item
The Watt Stopper RH-253-A 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch is a great addition to your Watt Stopper vacancy switches that offers on/off control your lights within your home. The Watt Stopper RH-253-A 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch should be used with multi-way occupancy and vacancy sensors for rooms that require multiple switch locations. To turn your lights on/off with the Watt Stopper RH-253-A 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch just tap the switch. The Watt Stopper RH-253-A 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch allows for true multi-way on/off control when coupled with on or multiple RH-250, RD-250, CD-250, CH-250 or CU-250 wall switch sensors.
The Watt Stopper RH-253-A 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch allows for economical control of residential three, four and multi-way lighting systems . Utilize the Watt Stopper RH-253-A 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch in areas where additional sensor coverage in not necessary.
The Watt Stopper RH-253-A 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch is backed by a 5 year manufacturer warranty and is cUL and UL listed.
| Features:• Replaces three-way or four-way switches when used with other RH-253s|
• Low-profile styling
• Includes matching single-gang wall plate
• Manual-on or automatic-on operation
• Operates most common types of residential lighting
• Relay-based switching
• No current leakage to load in off mode for safety
• Adjustable time delay 15 seconds to 30 minutes
• If enabled, light level sensing prevents automatic-on when adequate daylight is available
| Specifications:• 120 VAC, 60 Hz|
• Coverage: 180 degrees, 600 ft2 (56 m2)
• Operates incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low voltage (MLV), electronic low voltage (ELV), and 1/6 hp loads
• Adjustable time delay of 15 seconds, or of five, 15 or 30 minutes
• Adjustable light level setting of 10 to 150 fc (100 to 1500 lux) for daylight sensing
• 2.67 inches x 1.73 inches x 1.77 inches (68mm x 44mm x 45mm) L x W x D
• Operating conditions: 32 degrees-131 degreesF (0 degrees-55 degreesC), 95% RH, noncondensing
• UL and CUL listed
• Five Year Warranty
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Can I use this switch to operate a garbage disposal?
Although this switch is designed for use with lighting, it will handle up to a 1/6hp load. The majority of household garbage disposals exceed this rating, therefore, this switch may not allow enough electricity to power the disposer.
The following switch is very similar and will operate at up to 15amps @ 120V, and will operate the disposer. (click here to view this model)
For more similar models, click here
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: