- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper RH-253-LA Light Switch, 120V Single Pole, Multi-Way - Light Almond
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WattStopper RH-253-LA 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch is a wonderful single pole momentary switch for on and off control of lighting in your home. The Watt Stopper RH-253-LA 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch is usually used with multi-way vacancy and occupancy sensors for rooms that require multiple switch locations. To turn your lights on or off using the Watt Stopper RH-253-LA 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch simply tap the switch. The Watt Stopper RH-253-LA 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch offers true multi-way on/off control when added to one or more CD-250, CH-250, CU-250, RD-250 or RH-250 wall switch sensors.
The Watt Stopper RH-253-LA 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch offers economical control of residential three, four and multi-way lighting applications. The Watt Stopper RH-253-LA 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch should be used in rooms where additional sensor coverage is not needed.
The Watt Stopper RH-253-LA 120V Decorator Single Pole Momentary Switch includes a five year manufacturer warranty and is UL and cUL listed.
- Replaces three-way or four-way switches when used with other RH-253s
- Low-profile styling
- Includes matching single-gang wall plate
- Manual-on or automatic-on operation
- Operates most common types of residential lighting
- Relay-based switching
- No current leakage to load in off mode for safety
- Adjustable time delay 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- If enabled, light level sensing prevents automatic-on when adequate daylight is available<
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Coverage: 180 degrees, 600 ft2 (56 m2)
- Operates incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low voltage (MLV), electronic low voltage (ELV), and 1/6 hp loads
- Adjustable time delay of 15 seconds, or of five, 15 or 30 minutes
- Adjustable light level setting of 10 to 150 fc (100 to 1500 lux) for daylight sensing
- 2.67 inches x 1.73 inches x 1.77 inches (68mm x 44mm x 45mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32 degrees-131 degreesF (0 degrees-55 degreesC), 95% RH, noncondensing
- UL and CUL listed
- Five Year Warranty
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers