- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper RS-150BA-N-W Motion Sensor, Decora Style Wall Switch Vacancy Sensor w/Nightlight, 120V - White
The WattStopper RS-150BA-N-W vacancy sensor is a wall switch replacement for residential use. These switches are designed to comply with California Title 24-2005 residential energy code. This WattStopper vacancy sensors use passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect when a space becomes vacant. The switch operates by sensing the difference between infrared energy from a human being in motion and the background space. The switches provide manual-ON operation for increased power savings.
- 2005 California Title 24 Compliant
- Manual ON/Automatic OFF Operation; Lights Cannot be Overridden ON
- Impact Resistant Lens
- 30 Minute Time Delay
- Integrated Energy Efficient Nightlight Illuminates whenever Overhead Lights are Off
- Terminal Wiring for Quick and Easy Installation
- Includes Color Matched Wallplate
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Area of Coverage: 180 deg, maximum 300 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 2.63" x 1.69" x 1.88" (67.8mm x 42.9mm x 47.8mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32°-131°F (0°-55°C), 95% RH, noncondensing
- Wattage: 0-500W incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, MLV, and ELV
- Time Delay: 30 minutes
- Lens: 1.0 mm hard, poly IR 2 lens; 2 level lens for superior small movement detection
- Feature: Amber LED Nightlight
- Certifications: UL and cUL listed
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers