WattStopper Motion Sensor, Decora Style Wall Switch Vacancy Sensor w/Nightlight, 120V - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Wattstopper Vacancy Sensors are wall switch replacements for residential use. The switches are designed to comply with California Title 24-2005 residential energy code.
This vacancy sensors use passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect when a space becomes vacant. The switch operates by sensing the difference between infrared energy from a human being in motion and the background space. The switches provide manual-ON operation for increased power savings.
• 2005 California Title 24 Compliant
• Manual ON/Automatic OFF Operation; Lights Cannot be Overridden ON
• Impact Resistant Lens
• 30 Minute Time Delay
• Integrated Energy Efficient Nightlight Illuminates whenever Overhead Lights are Off
• Terminal Wiring for Quick and Easy Installation
• Includes Color Matched Wallplate
• Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
• Area of Coverage: 180 deg, maximum 300 sq. ft.
• Dimensions: 2.63” x 1.69” x 1.88” (67.8mm x 42.9mm x 47.8mm) L x W x D
• Operating conditions: 32°-131°F (0°-55°C), 95% RH, noncondensing
• Wattage: 0-500W incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, MLV, and ELV
• Time Delay: 30 minutes
• Lens: 1.0 mm hard, poly IR 2 lens; 2 level lens for superior small movement detection
• Feature: Amber LED Nightlight
• Certifications: UL and cUL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: