- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper RS-150BA-W Watt Stopper 120V Decora Style Wall Switch Vacancy Sensor - White
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
WattStopper RS-150BA-N-WView this item
The Wattstopper Vacancy Sensors are wall switch replacements for residential use. The switches are designed to comply with California Title 24-2005 residential energy code.This vacancy sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect when a space becomes vacant. The switch operates by sensing the difference between infrared energy from a human being in motion and the background space. The switches provide manual-ON operation for increased power savings. This is a title 24 compliant 'manual on' Motion Sensor switch. The 'Manual On' function means the switch is manually turned on as normal to activate the motion sensor which keeps the lights on until it stops sensing motion. Once motion has stopped for 30 minutes, this product will shut off. You may also manually turn the switch off. This switch fits into a standard decora style wall plate opening.
- 2005 California Title 24 Compliant
- For Single-pole circuits
- Manual ON/Automatic OFF Operation; Lights cannot be Overridden ON
- Impact Resistant Lens
- Time Delay of 30 minutes
- Terminal Wiring for Quick and Easy Installation
- Includes Color Matched Wallplate
- Neutral Required
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Area of Coverage: 180°, maximum 600 sq. ft.
- Wattage: 0-600W incandescent, fluorescent, CFL, MLV, and ELV 1/6 hp
- Time Delay: 30 minutes
- Dimensions: 2.63” x 1.69” x 1.88” (67.8mm x 42.9mm x 47.8mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32°-131°F (0°-55°C), 95% RH, noncondensing
- Lens: 1.0 mm hard, poly IR 2 lens; 2 level lens for superior small movement detection
- Certifications: UL and CUL listed
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.