- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper RT-200-B Motion Sensor, Astronomical Time Switch, 800W, 120V - Black
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
WattStopper RT-100-BView this item
About The Watt Stopper RT-200-B 120V Astronomical Time Switch - Black - 800 Watts
The Watt Stopper RT-200-B 120V Astronomical Time Switch offer automatic on and off switching of your lighting based upon times set by the user. The Watt Stopper RT-200-A 120V Astronomical Time Switch easily replaces your standard single-pole wall switches and helps you conserve energy inside and outside of the house. The Watt Stopper RT-200-B 120V Astronomical Time Switch provides eight different control options that allow the user to select days of operation as well as on and off times. The Watt Stopper RT-200-B 120V Astronomical Time Switch provides you with choices like every day, weekdays, weekends, a selected day or no days to deactivate the program. The Watt Stopper RT-200-B 120V Astronomical Time Switch allows for on and off choices such as a specific time of day, or up to 99 minutes before or after dusk or dawn.
The Watt Stopper RT-200-B 120V Astronomical Time Switch features a push button on/off switch that allows you to turn your lights on/off manually as well. The Watt Stopper RT-200-B 120V Astronomical Time Switch is perfect for both indoor and outdoor lighting as well as spas. The Watt Stopper RT-200-B 120V Astronomical Time Switch provides extra energy saving by making daily adjustments to the on and off times depending on whether the days are longer or shorter. The Watt Stopper RT-200-B 120V Astronomical Time Switch includes a 5 year manufacturer warranty and is cUL and UL listed.
- User programmable wall switch for astronomical and scheduled control
- Replaces single-pole switch
- Optional audible beep and visible light flash warnings before automatic off
- 72 hour power failure memory
- Lighted switch for visibility in darkened rooms
- Low-profile styling
- Operates most common types of residential lighting
- Relay-based switching
- No current leakage to load in off mode for safety
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- CA Title 24 compliant
- 120VAC, 50/60 Hz; neutral required
- Load ratings: 0-800W incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low voltage (MLV), electronic low voltage (ELV), and 1/6 Hp motor
- 8 programmable schedules for on/off times on selected days of the week
- 170 degrees OLED display
- 2.63 inches x 1.69 inches x 1.88 inches (67.8mm x 42.9mm x 47.8mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32-122 degreesF (0-50 degreesC), 95% RH, non-condensing; for indoor use only
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.