- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper TS-400-A Motion Sensor, Digital Time Switch, 120/277V - Almond
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Vacancy SensorsView all items in this category
About The Watt Stopper TS-400-A 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch - Almond
The Watt Stopper TS-400-A 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch features a digital display that allows you to easily see how much time is remaining before your lights will turn off. The Watt Stopper TS-400-A 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch features a push button that provides simple on/off operation. The Watt Stopper TS-400-A 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch is an easy replacement for standard wall switches. The Watt Stopper TS-400-A 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch can operate between 100 to 300 volts. Turning your lights on with the Watt Stopper TS-400-A 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch is a simple as pressing the push button. The lights then will stay on for the duration of time you have selected. The time delay can be set anywhere from 5 minutes to 12 hours. The lights can be turned off before the time delay expires by simply pressing the on/off button. You can also reset the time delay by pressing and holding the button down for two seconds. The Watt Stopper TS-400-A 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch is ideal for storage areas, closets, and equipment rooms. The Watt Stopper TS-400-A 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch is backed by a five year manufacturer warranty and is UL and cUL listed.
- Time-out settings range from 5 minutes to 12 hours for flexibility in fitting many applications
- Optional flash and beep warnings allow time to reset the switch if someone is present
- Time scroll option provides temporary override of the preset time out period
- Simple reset feature for returning the switch to its original preset time-out setting
- Electroluminescent back-lit LCD shows timer countdown
- Terminal style wiring simplifies installation
- Zero crossing reduces stress on the relay and increases product longevity
- Pushbutton programming gives the TS an easy set up process
- Setting the time-out for 2 hours and time scroll to down allows Title 24 compliance for using override switches
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects
- TS-400: 120/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Time-out adjustments range from 5 minutes to 12 hours (5 minute increments to 1 hour, then 15 minute increments to 12 hours)
- Optional visual warning: flashes lights at 5 minutes and 1 minute prior to time-out
- Optional audible warning: beeps every 5 seconds at 1 minute prior to time-out
- No minimum load requirement
- Compatible with all electronic ballasts and motor loads
- Dimensions: 2.66 inches x 1.79 inches x 1.76 inches (67.5mm x 45.5mm x 44.7mm)
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.