- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper TS-400-G Timer Switch, 120-277V 24/7 Decora Style Digital Light Timer - Gray
About The Watt Stopper TS-400-G 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch - Grey
The Watt Stopper TS-400-G 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch features a digital display the helps you to easily read the amount of time left before your lights turn off. The Watt Stopper TS-400-G 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch turns your lights on by simply pressing the on/off button. The Watt Stopper TS-400-G 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch is a great lighting control choice because it is an easy replacement for standard wall switches. The Watt Stopper TS-400-G 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch operates on voltages between 100 to 300 volts. After pressing the push button to turn your lights on the lights will remain on for the selected duration you have selected. The timer can be programmed for a time delay between 5 minutes to 12 hours. The lights can also be turned off by pressing the on/off button. The time delay can also be reset to the original time selected by just pressing the on/off button and holding it down for 2 seconds and then releasing it. The Watt Stopper TS-400-G 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch is ideal for closets, storage areas, and equipment rooms. The Watt Stopper TS-400-G 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch is cUL and UL listed and includes a five year manufacturer warranty.
- Time-out settings range from 5 minutes to 12 hours for flexibility in fitting many applications
- Optional flash and beep warnings allow time to reset the switch if someone is present
- Time scroll option provides temporary override of the preset time out period
- Simple reset feature for returning the switch to its original preset time-out setting
- Electroluminescent back-lit LCD shows timer countdown
- Terminal style wiring simplifies installation
- Zero crossing reduces stress on the relay and increases product longevity
- Pushbutton programming gives the TS an easy set up process
- Setting the time-out for 2 hours and time scroll to down allows Title 24 compliance for using override switches
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects
- TS-400: 120/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Time-out adjustments range from 5 minutes to 12 hours (5 minute increments to 1 hour, then 15 minute increments to 12 hours)
- Optional visual warning: flashes lights at 5 minutes and 1 minute prior to time-out
- Optional audible warning: beeps every 5 seconds at 1 minute prior to time-out
- No minimum load requirement
- Compatible with all electronic ballasts and motor loads
- Dimensions: 2.66 inches x 1.79 inches x 1.76 inches (67.5mm x 45.5mm x 44.7mm)
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.