- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper TS-400-I Motion Sensor, Digital Time Switch, 120/277V - Ivory
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Watt Stopper TS-400-I 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch - Ivory
The Watt Stopper TS-400-I 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch displays the countdown via a digutal display making identifying the amount of time left before your lights turn off easy. The Watt Stopper TS-400-I 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch has a push button that makes turning your lights on simple. The Watt Stopper TS-400-I 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch is a great choice for controlling your lighting because it is an easy replacement for standard wall switches. The Watt Stopper TS-400-I 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch operates between 100 and 300 volts. To turn your lights on just press the push button, and then the lights will stay on for the amount of time you have selected. The time delay can program between 5 muntes to 12 hours. You can also turn your lights off before the time delay expires by just pressing the on/off button. The time delay can also be reset to the original time selected by pressing and holding the push button down for two seconds and then releasing it. The Watt Stopper TS-400-I 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch is perfect for storage areas, closets, and equipment rooms. The Watt Stopper TS-400-I 120/277 VAC Digital Time Switch is UL and cUL listed and is backed by a five year manufacturer warranty.
- Time-out settings range from 5 minutes to 12 hours for flexibility in fitting many applications
- Optional flash and beep warnings allow time to reset the switch if someone is present
- Time scroll option provides temporary override of the preset time out period
- Simple reset feature for returning the switch to its original preset time-out setting
- Electroluminescent back-lit LCD shows timer countdown
- Terminal style wiring simplifies installation
- Zero crossing reduces stress on the relay and increases product longevity
- Pushbutton programming gives the TS an easy set up process
- Setting the time-out for 2 hours and time scroll to down allows Title 24 compliance for using override switches
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects
- TS-400: 120/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Time-out adjustments range from 5 minutes to 12 hours (5 minute increments to 1 hour, then 15 minute increments to 12 hours)
- Optional visual warning: flashes lights at 5 minutes and 1 minute prior to time-out
- Optional audible warning: beeps every 5 seconds at 1 minute prior to time-out
- No minimum load requirement
- Compatible with all electronic ballasts and motor loads
- Dimensions: 2.66 inches x 1.79 inches x 1.76 inches (67.5mm x 45.5mm x 44.7mm)
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.