- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper TS-400-W Timer Switch, 120-277V 24/7 Decora Style Digital Light Timer - White
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- The InteliSwitch TS-400 series digital time switches automatically turn lights off after a preset time. The simple pushbutton operation provides users with convenient time out lighting control without the nuisance of twist timers.The TS replaces an existing wall switch and operates between 100 and 300 volts and for low voltage applications. Pressing the TSs on/off button turns lights on, the lights will remain on for the duration of the time-out setting which is adjustable from 5 minutes to 12 hours. Lights can be turned off before the time-out setting expires by pressing the on/off button. Also, the unit can be reset at any time by holding down the on/off button for 2 seconds. This will bring the timer back to its original time out setting and restart the countdown.
- Automatically Turns Lights Off After Preset Time
- Bright Electroluminescent LCD Shows Timers Countdown
- Optional Audible or Visual Alerts before Lights Turn Off
- Terminal Style Wiring for Simplified Installation
- Digital Operation and Simple Pushbutton Set-Up
- Time Scroll Features Allows Timer to Adjust Up or Down
- Voltage: Universal 120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Time-out adjustments range from 5 minutes to 12 hours (5 minute increments to 1 hour, then 15 minute increments to 12 hours)
- Optional visual warning: flashes lights at 5 minutes and 1 minute prior to time-out
- Optional audible warning: beeps every 5 seconds at 1 minute prior to time-out
- Minimum Load: No minimum load requirement
- Compatible with all electronic ballasts and motor loads
- Dimensions: 2.66” x 1.79” x 1.76” (67.5mm x 45.5mm x 44.7mm)
- UL and cUL listed
- 5 years through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I want this product instruction and detailed specification. Thanks.by Sherry S. on 02-19-2013
Here is the link for the specs on this unit.http://site.prolighting.com/pdf/TS-400-Digital-Time-Switch-Installation-Instructions.pdfon 04-25-2013Please login or register before adding a question.