- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper UW-100-W Ultrasonic Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor, White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WattStopper UW-100-W Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor turns lights ON and OFF based on occupancy. Characterized by high sensitivity to small and large movements, the WattStopper Occupancy sensor has appealing aesthetics with a variety of features. SmartSet integration differentiates electrical noise from human motion for greater performance.
The WattStopper UW-100-W Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor easily replaces standard toggle switches and makes use of the passive infrared (PIR) ultrasonic patented dual technology. Ideal for settings where the sensor may have a partially obstructed line of sight on the occupant. Common uses include individual restrooms, restrooms with two stalls, or utility storage rooms.
- High sensitivity for exceptional performance
- Low profile design
- Multiple features such as selectable walk-through, test and presentation modes
- SmartSet technology for increased energy savings
- Part of a new comprehensive line of PIR, Ultrasonic and Dual Technology wall switch sensors
- Color: White
- Load Rating: 120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz at 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten, 1/6 hp at 230/277 VAC, 0-1200 W ballast
- Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, test mode
- Coverage: Major motion 20' x 20' / Minor motion 15' x 15'
- Sensitivity adjustment: Ultrasonic (fully variable)
- Dimensions: 2.73" x 1.76" x 1.83" (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm) L x W x D
- UL and CUL listed
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers