WattStopper UW-100-W Ultrasonic Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor, White
Ask a Question
About this Product
The WattStopper UW-100-W Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor turns lights ON and OFF based on occupancy. Characterized by high sensitivity to small and large movements, the WattStopper Occupancy sensor has appealing aesthetics with a variety of features. SmartSet integration differentiates electrical noise from human motion for greater performance.
The WattStopper UW-100-W Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor easily replaces standard toggle switches and makes use of the passive infrared (PIR) ultrasonic patented dual technology. Ideal for settings where the sensor may have a partially obstructed line of sight on the occupant. Common uses include individual restrooms, restrooms with two stalls, or utility storage rooms.
• Low profile design
• Multiple features such as selectable walk-through, test and presentation modes
• SmartSet technology for increased energy savings
• Part of a new comprehensive line of PIR, Ultrasonic and Dual Technology wall switch sensors
• Load Rating: 120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz at 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten, 1/6 hp at 230/277 VAC, 0-1200 W ballast
• Time delays: SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, test mode
• Coverage: Major motion 20' x 20' / Minor motion 15' x 15'
• Sensitivity adjustment: Ultrasonic (fully variable)
• Dimensions: 2.73" x 1.76" x 1.83" (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm) L x W x D
• UL and CUL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: