- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper W-1000A Motion Sensor, Ultrasonic Occupancy Sensor, 1000 Sq. Ft., 24V - White
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Watt StopperUltrasonic sensors effectively control offices, restrooms, utility areas, open office spaces and warehouses. The W-1000A fits in larger spaces such as storage areas. When positioning the sensor make sure the receiver is aimed away from nearest wall and toward the area to be covered. The W-1000 has dual receivers. Point these toward the activity area.The 24 VDC W Series Sensors utilize advanced omni-directional, ultrasonic technology to sense occupancy. When movement is detected in acontrolled area, the W Series Sensors will switch lights on via low-voltage wiring through to a WattStopper power or auxiliary pack. Once the area is vacated and the user-adjustable time delay (15 seconds to 15 minutes) has elapsed, lighting systems automatically switch off. To comply with code or for additional control options, W Series Sensors can be used with a BZ-150 power pack for manual-on/auto-off control. If this option is selected, occupants utilize a low-voltage momentary wall switch to turn on lights. Lights automatically turn off after the area is vacated and the user-adjustable time delay has elapsed.Note: 24V sensors use the following power pack (Sold Separately): Watt Stopper BZ-50
- ASP circuitry helps to eliminate false on
- Utilizes advanced omni-directional, ultrasonic technology for reliable occupancy detection
- Omni-directional transmission provides 360° of coverage
- Time delay adjustable from 15 seconds to 15 minutes
- Optional on override by installing the Override Pin provided with the sensor
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects
- 1000 sq ft, coverage
- Temperature and humidity-resistant 25 kHz receivers
- Adjustable time delay: 15 seconds to 15 minutes
- Mounting options: ceiling tile, 4” sq. junction box
- Max. units per power pack: B = seven; BZ = nine
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 4.5” x 1.25” (115mm x 115mm x 32mm) W x L x D
- UL listed
- 5 year - manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.