Watt Stopper 24V 360 Degree 2200 sq. ft. Ultrasonic Ceiling Occupancy Sensor - White
Watt Stopper ultrasonic sensors are versatile motion detectors that control lighting in a wide variety of applications. These sensors can be used individually or as part of an integrated system of Watt Stopper/Legrand lighting control products.
The 24 VDC ultrasonic sensors utilize advanced, omni-directional, Doppler technology to sense occupancy. When an ultrasonic sensor detects movement in a controlled area, it switches lighting on through a Watt Stopper power or auxiliary pack. The sensor controls the power pack through low voltage wiring. Once the area is vacated and the user-adjustable time delay (15 seconds to 15 minutes) has elapsed, lighting systems automatically switch off.Three power pack options (listed below) to power this sensor. Choose the power pack that matches the connector type you are installing the censor into.
Note: 24V sensors use the following power pack (Sold Separately):
• Watt Stopper BZ-50
• Watt Stopper BZ-150
• Product Specifications
• Reduces Energy Costs by Turning Lighting Off when Not Needed
• Advanced, Omni-Directional, Doppler Technology
• Adjustable Time Delay from 15 Seconds to 15 Minutes
• 2000 sq ft Coverages Available
• Ideal for Open Office Areas, Conference Rooms and Restrooms
• Advanced Signal Processing Circuitry Automatically Adjusts Detection Threshold
• Voltage: 24VAC
• Current: 16mA
• Area Coverage: 360°, 2000 sq. ft.
• Dimensions: 4.5” x 4.5” x 1.25”(115mm x 115mm x 32mm) W x L x D
• UL listed
• Temperature and humidity-resistant 25 kHz receivers
• Time Delay: adjustable from 15 seconds to 15 minutes
• Mounting: Mounts to ceiling tile or 4 square junction box
• Certifications: UL listed
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: