- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper W-500A Occupancy Sensor, White, 24V, 500 Square Feet Coverage
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The WattStopper W-500A Occupancy Sensor with ultrasonic sensors effectively control offices, restrooms, utility areas, open office spaces and warehouses. The W-500A is perfect for offices, conference rooms, restrooms and other areas up to 500 sq ft. The 24 VDC W Series Sensors utilize advanced omni-directional, ultrasonic technology to senseoccupancy. When movement is detected in a controlled area, the W Series Sensors will switch lights on via low-voltage wiring through to a WattStopper power or auxiliary pack. Once the area is vacated and the user-adjustable time delay (15 seconds to 15 minutes) has elapsed, lighting systems automatically switch off.To comply with code or for additional control options, W Series Sensors can be used with a BZ-150 power pack for manual-on/auto-off control. If this option is selected, occupants utilize a low-voltage momentary wall switch to turn on lights. Lights automatically turn off after the area is vacated and the user-adjustable time delay has elapsed.
- Reduces energy costs by turning lighting off when not needed
- Advanced, omni-directional, doppler technology
- Adjustable time delay from 15 seconds to 15 minutes
- Ideal for open office areas, conference rooms and restrooms
- Advanced signal processing circuitry automatically adjusts detection threshold
- All units are white and use watt stopper power packs
- 500 sq ft, coverage
- 24 VDC
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 4.5” x 1.25” (115mm x 115mm x 32mm) W x L x D
- Advanced Signal Processing Circuitry helps to eliminate false ONs
- Utilizes advanced, omni-directional, Doppler technology for reliable occupancy detection
- Omni-directional transmission provides 360 deg of coverage
- Can be used with Watt Stopper AS-100 Automatic Control Switches for manual-ON/auto-OFF function
- Time delay adjustable from 15 seconds to 15 minutes
- Optional ON override through the installation of the override pin provided with the sensor
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.