- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper WD-170-W Occupancy Wall Switch Sensor, Dimmable 500W
Earn 8 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The WattStopper WD-170-W Occupancy Wall Switch Sensor is a dimmable, automatic wall switch occupancy sensor. WattStopper Occupancy sensors can replace standard wall switches and work with fluorescent fixtures using ballasts with line voltage phase control input or Advance Mark X electronic dimmable ballasts as well as incandescent fixtures. WattStopper Occupancy sensors use passive infrared (PIR) technology to turn lights on when the controlled space is occupied. This WattStopper dimmable cccupancy sensor automatically turns off once the space is vacated and the user-adjustable time delay elapses. Then, lights turn completely off after a secondary, adjustable time delay. For all models, lights can be turned off manually by pressing the auto/off button.The WattStopper WD-170-W Occupancy Wall Switch Sensor can be used in many spaces including private offices, small conference rooms, and copy rooms. Offices in public spaces can also use the WD because of the vandal resistant hard lens. The product’s flat, low-profile appearance adds to the aesthetics in any location.
- Occupancy sensing dimmable wall switch
- Slide dimmer adjusts light level
- Low profile, flat decorator design
- Works with dimming ballasts
- Vandal resistant, hard lens
- ASIC enhances reliability and helps to eliminate false triggers; provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Hard lens makes the unit resistant to vandalism
- Zero Voltage Turn ON/OFF increases life of sensor
- Line voltage dimmable; does not require extra control wiring to the ballast for the dimming function
- Patented voltage drop protection
- For safety, there is no leakage to load in the off mode and sensor is safety grounded
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- WD-170 operates at 120 VAC
- Load Requirements: 10-500 Watt Ballast
- Coverage of 180 degrees, maximum 300 sq ft; 150 sq ft for desktop activity
- Time delay adjustable during installation from 30 sec up to 30 min
- 1.0 mm hard poly IR 2 lens
- Dimensions: 2.7” x 1.8” x 2.2” (68.6mm x 45.7mm x 55.9mm) L x W x D
- UL and CUL listed
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.