- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper WS-250-W Motion Sensor, Passive Infrared Wall Switch Sensor, 120/277V - White
WattStopper's Passive Infrared Wall Switch helps cut your electric bill as much as 60%. The cleverly designed switch turns lights on or off based on room occupancy and ambient light level, ensuring that the lights are only on when they need to be. The switch conveniently installs in place of most standard switches and will fit behind a standard wall plate. Its built-in light level sensor will keep the lights off when natural light levels are above a preset level of your choice. Lights turn off when a room is vacant, making unnecessarily lit rooms and the high costs they incur a thing of the past!
- ASIC technology makes for less components and augmented reliability
- Pulse Count Processing eliminates false offs without reducing sensitivity
- Detection Signature Processing eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Zero crossing circuitry reduces stress on the relay and results in increased sensor life
- Time delay adjustment from 30 seconds up to 30 minutes
- Custom two-tier Fresnel lens enhances detection at desktop level
- Patented voltage drop protection
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- Electrical Ratings: 120/277VAC, 60Hz or 347VAC, 60Hz
- Time delay adjustable from 30 seconds up to 30 minutes
- Adjustable unit sensitivity from 20% to 100%
- Compatible with all electronic ballasts and PL lamp ballasts
- Coverage: Major motion 35' x 30'; Minor motion 20' x 15'
- Dimensions: 2.6"L x 1.7"W x 1.55"D
- Certifications: UL and CUL Listed
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers