- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper WT-1100 Ultrasonic Ceiling Occupancy Sensor, 1100 Sq. Ft., White
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The WattStopper WT-1100 Ultrasonic Ceiling Occupancy Sensor is an advanced ultrasonic occupancy sensor with a 32 KHz frequency. Wattstopper 24 VDC ultrasonic sensor sutilizes advanced, omni-directional, Doppler technology. When an ultrasonic sensor detects movement in a controlled area, it switches lighting on through a Watt Stopper/Legrand power or auxiliary pack (sold separately).
The WattStopper WT-1100 Ultrasonic Ceiling Occupancy sensor controls the power pack through low voltage wiring. Once the area is vacated and the time delay has elapsed, lighting systems automatically switch off. Placement of ultrasonic sensors is critical for proper operation. It is best to place the sensor so that it has a clear view of all desktops and work surfaces within the coverage area.
- Ultrasonic Technology with 32 KHz Frequency
- Utilizes Advanced, Omni-Directional, Doppler Technology
- Advanced Signal Processing Automatically Adjusts Detection Threshold
- User-Adjustable DIP Switch Time Delay and Sensitivity Settings
- 1100 sq ft Coverage
- Isolated Relay Allows Sensor to Interface with Building Control Systems<
- Voltage: 24V
- Area of Coverage: Omni-directional transmission 360° two-sided, 1100 sq. ft.
- Current: 40 mA
- Temperature and humidity resistant 32 kHz receivers
- Delay: Digital DIP switch time delay (15 seconds to 30 minutes)
- Feature: Isolated relay with N/O and N/C outputs; rated for 1 Amp at 30 VDC/VAC
- Mounting: Mounts to ceiling tiles or Wiremold V5738-WH box (sold separtaley)
- Dimensions: 4.8” x 1.5” (122mm x 38mm) diameter x depth
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
how can i get the wiring digram for a wt 1100 that i have without the literature...i already have the power pack.. thanksby bill M. on 01-25-2013on 10-22-2013Please login or register before adding a question.