Watt Stopper 24V 2200 Sq. Ft. Ultrasonic Ceiling Occupancy Sensor - White
WT sensors are advanced ultrasonic occupancy sensors with a 32 KHz frequency. This 24 VDC ultrasonic sensor utilizes advanced, omni-directional, Doppler technology. When an ultrasonic sensor detects movement in a controlled area, it switches lighting on through a Watt Stopper/Legrand power or auxiliary pack (sold separately). The sensor controls the power pack through low voltage wiring. Once the area is vacated and the time delay has elapsed, lighting systems automatically switch off.
Placement of ultrasonic sensors is critical for proper operation. It is best to place the sensor so that ithas a clear view of all desktops and work surfaces within the coverage area.
Note: 24V sensors use the following power pack (Sold Separately):
• Watt Stopper BZ-50
• Watt Stopper BZ-150
• Product Specifications (PDF)
• Ultrasonic Technology with 32 KHz Frequency
• Utilizes Advanced, Omni-Directional, Doppler Technology
• Advanced Signal Processing Automatically Adjusts Detection Threshold
• User-Adjustable DIP Switch Time Delay and Sensitivity Settings
• 2200 sq ft Coverage
• Isolated Relay Allows Sensor to Interface with Building Control Systems
• Voltage: 24V
• Area of Coverage: Omni-directional transmission 360° two-sided, 2200 sq. ft.
• Current: 40 mA
• Temperature and humidity resistant 32 kHz receivers
• Delay: Digital DIP switch time delay (15 seconds to 30 minutes)
• Feature: Isolated relay with N/O and N/C outputs; rated for 1 Amp at 30 VDC/VAC
• Mounting: Mounts to ceiling tiles or Wiremold V5738-WH box (sold separtaley)
• Dimensions: 4.8” x 1.5” (122mm x 38mm) diameter x depth
• UL and cUL listed
• Five year warranty
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: