- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper WT-2200 Ultrasonic Ceiling Occupancy Sensor, 2200 Sq. Ft., White
Earn 8 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The WattStopper WT-2200 Ultrasonic Ceiling Occupancy Sensor is an advanced ultrasonic occupancy sensor with a 32 KHz frequency. This 24 VDC WattStopper ultrasonic ceiling sensor utilizes advanced, omni-directional, doppler technology. When an ultrasonic sensor detects movement in a controlled area, it switches lighting on through a Watt Stopper/Legrand power or auxiliary pack (sold separately).
The WattStopper WT-2200 Ceiling Occupancy Sensor controls the power pack through low voltage wiring. Once the area is vacated and the time delay has elapsed, lighting systems automatically switch off. Placement of ultrasonic sensors is critical for proper operation. It is best to place the WattStopper Ceiling sensor so that ith as a clear view of all surfaces within the coverage area.Note: Wattstopper 24V sensors use the following power pack (Sold Separately):
- Ultrasonic Technology with 32 KHz Frequency
- Utilizes Advanced, Omni-Directional, Doppler Technology
- Advanced Signal Processing Automatically Adjusts Detection Threshold
- User-Adjustable DIP Switch Time Delay and Sensitivity Settings
- 2200 sq ft Coverage
- Isolated Relay Allows Sensor to Interface with Building Control Systems
- Voltage: 24V
- Area of Coverage: Omni-directional transmission 360° two-sided, 2200 sq. ft.
- Current: 40 mA
- Temperature and humidity resistant 32 kHz receivers
- Delay: Digital DIP switch time delay (15 seconds to 30 minutes)
- Feature: Isolated relay with N/O and N/C outputs; rated for 1 Amp at 30 VDC/VAC
- Mounting: Mounts to ceiling tiles or Wiremold V5738-WH box (sold separtaley)
- Dimensions: 4.8” x 1.5” (122mm x 38mm) diameter x depth
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.