- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Westgate Mfg. Light Bulbs
Purchase and get 10% cashback in Westside Dollars
How to Select
About Westgate Mfg. Light Bulbs
Westgate Manufacturing has been providing clients with a considerable variety of electrical and lighting equipment for more than 35 years. The firm’s aim is to produce profitable, convenient and highly reliable output. Westgate Mfg has become internationally known for offering lighting fixtures and supplementary items for outdoor area, different kinds of lamps (including flood, path, spot, underwater pond lights), dimmers, switches, bulbs and cables, electrical fittings and other gears. Due to constant technological and management development Westgate Manufacturing is able to create first-rate goods, making all consumers’ requirements.
The types of Westgate Mfg. LED Light Bulbs introduced to the market are:
- A19 Series: A cool white light for users’ purposes. The company provides customers with an interesting design and high quality. These bulbs are cost-efficient and easy to use.
- Candelabra Series: Producing a warm white light. Clear glass is offered for consumers. The image of Candelabra bulbs adds some historical atmosphere to the interior.
- LED COB Series: Dimmable from 10% to full brightness. The items do not cause eyes fatigue as there is no flickering. Only dry locations are possible. These bulbs resemble conventional halogens in lighting aspects.
- MR16 Series: Easy to replace. These bulbs are cost-effective, having a long life. The product does not emit any infra-red or ultraviolet radiation. The color varies from 3000K (warm white) to 5000K (cool white). One of the characteristics is excellent heat dispersion.
- PAR Series: Including 20, 30 and 38 series. PAR Series are approved by UL. The application of PAR20 is a landscape accenting, artwork, mood and architectural lighting (with cool and warm white colors). PAR30 provide various white types: warm and cool as well. 5 or 7 LEDs may be chosen. PAR38 give a white color from 3000K to 5500K, offering 7 or 12 LEDs in an item.
- Quartz Metal Halide Series: Offering a long life. These bulbs perfectly suit industrial and commercial property. When being interrupted Metal Halide lamps need some time to restore full brightness.
Every product manufactured by Westgate is UL certified for functioning in damp conditions and has an ENERGY STAR label. Moreover, all the mentioned bulbs are dimmable. The company guarantees an excellent quality of goods and provides fine after-sale service.