- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Westgate Mfg. ODX-1200 Electrical Transformer, 1200W 12/24V Electronic Outdoor w/ PRI Timer
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Westgate Mfg. ODX-1000View this item
About the Westgate ODX-1200 Outdoor 1200W 12/24V Transformer with PRI Timer - Black
The Westgate ODX-1200 transformer in black is the transformer you need for your Westgate voltage systems. This transformer provides safety, yet without sacrificing reliable, bright illumination in any outdoor elements.
A built-in photo eye to control the system, simple installation and an easy to use user interface with a durable polymer construction make the Westgate ODX-1200 transformer another high-end, trusted item from Malibu Lighting. Malibu Lighting is committed to nothing but excellence in home lighting and this powerful transformer is another example of that commitment to you.
The black Westgate ODX-1200 transformer can be set to turn on at sundown and back off at sunrise, or at any times that you want it. This multi-function transformer is a digital, 1200 watt, attractive device with a black finish.
- Output voltage in table chart with 120VAC applied and fully loaded.
- Enclosure Temperature does not exceed 65°C in a 40°C ambient, fully loaded.
- The actual transformer (xxxVA) is encapsulated in the enclosure.
- The transformer is dimmable with all dimmers that provide symmetrical form of the current under any condition.
- Input leads are 16 or 18 AWG output leads are 12 AWG. Lead insulation is 105°C.
- The transformer uses a class B (130°C) insulation system.
- The transformer has a manual reset thermal 2A or 3A circuit breaker on the primary side, or 6A breaker on the secondary side indicated by the marked check box on the label.
- Wiring compartment has 2 or 3 knockouts sized for 3/4 inch screw cable connectors.
- The wiring compartment cover hinged with rivets and opens vertically from bottom to top.
- The enclosure, available in black powder coated or stainless steel is NEMA 3R rated.
- The Transformer is UL listed. UL file number: E194005.
- The label contains Technomagnet's catalog number and electrical rating.
- All transformers come with 6” wire length.
- Include Boost Tap will increase output by 10% - for longer runs
- Limited (2) Two Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers